Update: UltraVNC 1.4.3.6 and UltraVNC SC 1.4.3.6: viewtopic.php?t=37885
Important: Please update to latest version before to create a reply, a topic or an issue: viewtopic.php?t=37864

Join us on social networks and share our announcements:
- GitHub: https://github.com/ultravnc
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@ultravnc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultravnc1
- X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultravnc1
- Reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/ultravnc
- OpenHub: https://openhub.net/p/ultravnc

SC Client Creator / Offline Compiler

Single Click discussions / bugs
Dwalf

SC Client Creator / Offline Compiler

Post by Dwalf »

READ BELOW!

[mod=494,1129167148]added sticky[/mod]

There another great Offline compiler SC client creator WYSIWYG
[topic=7991][/topic]
Last edited by Dwalf on 2009-05-31 08:24, edited 4 times in total.
BigDod

Post by BigDod »

lets hear all about it
Dwalf

SC Client Creator

Post by Dwalf »

SC Client Creator

New Version at [topic=7324][/topic]

This is one of the EXE's made.

This is the offline compiler - Version 1.5 includes SCcmd.exe

I made this without the use of uploading to the website.
The package is all in one for the client side exe only.
Its basic and simple and easy to edit and use.
It was created with batch files and Autoit. All code included if you need to edit.

ABOUT
SC Client Creator is GPL (General Public Licence)
You may edit and its freeware.
Any good improvements please post here!
There is allot of space for improvements.

Features

* Built in FTP (Upload your EXE to website)
* Built in Email (You can email a link or a ZIP exe)
* Edit logo.bmp file to suite your logo
* Edit Icons
* Edit Screen Title
* Compile to Zip
* Compile to EXE
* SCcmd (Add a command to EXE to run on client PC. eg.. webpage or command)

Manule Edit(Optional)

The file called setup.bat creates the helpdesk.txt.
If you need to add diffrent bubbles messages or other settings, this would be the place to do changes. If you change the helpdesk.txt the setup.bat will overwrite the helpdesk.txt

To change the body of the URL email you will need to edit the eurlsetup.bat (NOTE: dont include http:// from the app as it already has this line included)

Compatibility
*Windows XP
*Windows 2000

Some Windows 2000 computers may promp for msvcp60.dll
Unzip into %WINDIR%\System32
http://freehost04.websamba.com/duckware/msvcp60.zip
(Dont install if you can see EXE working)

MINI HOWTO
Use the 4 Steps to create your EXE and upload to website.
1. You need to install UltraVNC on the computer you want to be the viewer (Support Guy)

2. Run WINVNC VIEWER in Listen Mode (one of the options in Programs Menu **Green Icon***

3. You need to setup your router and do NAT port Forwarding
Eg.. Forward port 5500 to the computer IP you have running UltraVNC Viewer -Listen mode.

4. When you setup the EXE you enter your router WAN IP and the PORT you are forwarding to your LAN computer. EG... WANIP and PORT 5500

5. When the client now connects UltraVNC SC EXE looks up the helpdesk.txt and connect to the router WAN IP and PORT, The router then See this connection and looks up it's NAT table and SEES that port 5500 must go to LAN IP with PORT 5500.

6. You then Get a connection.

7. To add more you can change the NAT table on the router and say PORT 5501 goes to LAN IP and PORT 5500. This way any connection on 5501 will connect to another computer and you can continue adding more. When you setup the helpdesk.txt you enter all the diffrent port numbers assocated to VNC on the router.

8. Router in example was Draytek Vigor 2600G. If your router only has one posible port redirection you may want to look at the REPEATOR OPTION

BASIC ULTRAVNC SC NAT SETUP

KNOWN BUGS

1. EXE icon not shown but correct on toolbar
(you can compile to zip and then upload on website)

2. To update to another version you need to decompile a exe from the website and copy the contents to your installed directory.

3. The FTP and Email details are stored in .txt files so someone could see the details. (Keep them Safe)

4. You need to edit the setup.bat file to include feutures like changing bubbles and other.

5. The EXE file name is static and remains remote.exe and the email attacment is called remote1.zip with remote1.exe inside the attachment and only a subject line no body text and SCcmd is remote_cmd.exe

6. Lots of spelling mistakes (What can i say, i am a SAFA) :D

7. No documentation (Feel free to post it if you want.)

8. Some inputs loop untill you enter something, you must complete else it stays in a loop.

9. You must install 7ZIP to compile (In the app under FILE -> Install 7ZIP or download from http://www.7-zip.org)

10. Only Tested on English versions of Windows XP and 2000, Errors have been reported. (Changed code to suite. Lets hope it works)

11. Problem with certain characters like & / and more (can manualy be put in txt file but some lines dont like the --&--)

12. SCcmd.exe has no FTP or EMAIL or some of the other options

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING
As always the information above is to use at your own risk, and may not be the solution for you. I dont take any responsability for the information/software supplied or what you do with it, Its for education only. Dont abuse it. Please make sure you give the correct credit where credit is due for the diffrent software. I dont take credit of all the code or software.

-------------------------------------------------
Click here to DOWNLOAD the BETA Ver1.5
-------------------------------------------------

Hosted Download
http://z15.zupload.com/download.php?fil ... epath=2746

Site1
http://freehost04.websamba.com/duckware/sccc.exe

Mirror1
http://freehost04.websamba.com.nyud.net ... e/sccc.exe

The file sccc.exe is about 5MEGS.

NEWS
I have been told UltraVNC may have a offline compiler built in the future.

Watch this post!
Last edited by Dwalf on 2006-08-03 21:39, edited 43 times in total.
stinkydaddy

SC Client installer / Setup

Post by stinkydaddy »

The compilation works nicely on XP. Instead of editing the setup.bat file to access various features ultimately reflected in the helpdesk.txt file, I simply copied my previously edited helpdesk.txt file in the installation directory (default is "C:\Program Files\UltraVNC SC Client Creator") along with my icon1.ico, incon2.ico, background.bmp and logo.bmp files and skipped STEP 1 in your UltraVNC Client Creator to click directly on STEP 2. This compiles remote.exe instantly.

I tried using the FTP feature but couldn't get it to work. I noticed that the password I provided was not writtent to password.txt file. But even after modifying this manually (i.e. typing the password in password.txt and saving the file), remote.exe would not upload (although the FTP connection was succesful this time around).

Nevetheless, this app is useful for those who want to quicly compile a remote client. After all you can always FTP it separately (as you would withtout the app) or send it by email to whoever needs it.

Thanks for your efforts Dwalf!
Last edited by stinkydaddy on 2005-08-28 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
patelbhavesh

It works on win2k

Post by patelbhavesh »

I did some minimal testing of generating a remote.exe and it seemed to work on windows 2000
patelbhavesh

Some suggestions

Post by patelbhavesh »

I played it a little bit more and I would say this is really good installer which you have made and I congratulate and thank you for your effort.

Here are some suggestions to improve the installer.

1>Only a shortcut is created in the desktop.In the start menu under UltraVNC SC Client Creator only Uninstaller menu is create.I think it would be better if a menu is created for "UltraVNC SC Client Creator"

2>This is an FYI that open source installer if you choose to use it http://nsis.sourceforge.net/
Im not asking to port he installer to it as I understand that it might be a difficult task.

3>In the config button you might want to add an option which will populate the [DIRECT] line in the helpdesk.txt in the case only one host is specified and the installer wants to just be able to connect to the listener without the end-user having to select a tech support person.

4>Maybe you might want to give license to your installer code.You can choose many open source licenses like GNU GPL, BSD etc.I personally prefer GNU GPL .Even Ultra VNC is GPL.

5>You might want to distribute your file via a coral network so that your webserver does not get overloaded.Below is a coralized link for other people to download.
http://freehost04.websamba.com.nyud.net ... e/sccc.exe

You can read more about distribution of files via corals on http://www.coralcdn.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software , Free Speech , Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
Last edited by patelbhavesh on 2005-08-28 23:35, edited 4 times in total.
Dwalf

FTP setup

Post by Dwalf »

I see the error of my ways

ONLY EDIT IF YOU HAVE THE OLD VERSION
Best get the new one and backup any settings before you uninstall if you been busy :twisted:

Edit the setupftp.bat and change the last line

echo %s_string%> password.txt

to

echo %p_string%> password.txt

I did notice i was getting error 552 with FTP . anyone else? or am i just out of space again :|

I have uploaded the new version with a email client so you can now email the exe to who ever you want and i fixed the password.txt
And i have included the option to change the window tittle and included is the DIRECT option. :wink:

Thanks guys i will look at improvements.
Last edited by Dwalf on 2005-08-29 03:45, edited 5 times in total.
Noli

Errors in spanish OS

Post by Noli »

I got several errors trying to use it. Mi XP OS is in spanish. I do not have a folder "Program Files" Instead I have "Archivos de Programa". The REMOTE.EXE file ws not created in the desktop.

Regards.

:roll:
Manuel Moguilevsky
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Yahoo Messenger: manuel_moguilevsky
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Tel: +54 9 11 4444-6455
Dwalf

Re: Errors in spanish OS

Post by Dwalf »

Noli wrote:I got several errors trying to use it. Mi XP OS is in spanish. I do not have a folder "Program Files" Instead I have "Archivos de Programa". The REMOTE.EXE file ws not created in the desktop.

Regards.

:roll:
Have you check the folder path where the client creator was installed in. You may find remote.exe still in the folder.

The remote.exe uses copy "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop" to place the remote.exe on the desktop in the old version

I now have changed to code in ver1.4 to use varibles under the batch files and used a diffrent run line in autoit in many places. _rundos

NOTE email and FTP and many of the commands now work mainly from the program path and not the desktop, the files on the desktop are for your joy only. :wink:

Hope it works.

Regards
Dwalf
Last edited by Dwalf on 2005-08-29 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
stinkydaddy

Post by stinkydaddy »

The Email option is a very nice addition.

A small request: whenever you get the time, could you look into adding a prompt for the FTP option to allow inputing a sub-directory to upload remote.exe (as opposed to having it go to the root directory of the FTP server)? I tried doing it myself but my knowledge of batch file syntax is really too limited...

Thanks for all your efforts so far!
stinkydaddy

FTP upload to sub-directory

Post by stinkydaddy »

Dwalf:

Thanks for adding the extra prompt in the FTP option to allow the input of a sub-directory for uploading remote.exe. Unfortunately, you cannot input a path that includes "/" - which is a problem if you want to upload remote.exe to, say, public_html/helpdesk for instance.

Of course, one can always simply edit the ftppath.txt file to achieve this...

Keep on with the good work!
Dwalf

Re: FTP upload to sub-directory

Post by Dwalf »

stinkydaddy wrote:Dwalf:

Thanks for adding the extra prompt in the FTP option to allow the input of a sub-directory for uploading remote.exe. Unfortunately, you cannot input a path that includes "/" - which is a problem if you want to upload remote.exe to, say, public_html/helpdesk for instance.

Of course, one can always simply edit the ftppath.txt file to achieve this...

Keep on with the good work!
Hi yes i did notice this problem with certain characters like & / and more.
I do need to fix this and its on my list TODO.

I need to get this working for the SCcmd.exe to. becuase i need to call up a asp page and the last line will be update&recid=MYCOMPUTER
This hopefully will be the beginings of a webpage what will inform you when someone uses SC, and i am sure if i play a little more i can have a support person click on a client who has connected, and some kinda redirect to the client loged in.
The aim of this is to have one wepage with clients trying to connect so diffrent support people can select the client they wish to serve.

Lets hope it works out. But may take some time to develop.

Thanks i will get it working ASAP.

Dwalf
stinkydaddy

Post by stinkydaddy »

Dwalf:

Removing the / delimiter character in the setupftp.bat batch file worked for me.

I replaced

FOR /f "delims=/" %%G IN ('cscript //nologo %TEMP%\~input.vbs') DO set pp_string=%%G

with

FOR /f "delims=" %%G IN ('cscript //nologo %TEMP%\~input.vbs') DO set pp_string=%%G

With this small modification, I can input a path that contains / characters without a problem.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by stinkydaddy on 2005-09-02 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Dwalf

Hosting

Post by Dwalf »

Sorry guys.

Had to re-upload my files.
Noticed all my files where GONE! from the freehost provider.

Luck backup!

Can anyone host the sccc.exe for free? or know of a good spot ?

Thanks
Dwalf
Rudi De Vos
Admin & Developer
Admin & Developer

Post by Rudi De Vos »

We could add the download to the the online creator page...if you want
Dwalf

Post by Dwalf »

Rudi De Vos wrote:We could add the download to the the online creator page...if you want
:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks you made my Day!

Rudi rules!

Cool

:D :D :D :D :D

Cheers
Dwalf

New Version 1.01

Post by Guest »

I think this program is extremely useful and we see a lot of benefits. I am not a programmer so I am wondering if you will be building this to utilize the latest version of UltraVNC 1.0.1 or if someone could provide information on how to make changes so that we can use the 1.0.1 version with this software.

Thank you!
Dwalf

Re: New Version 1.01

Post by Dwalf »

Anonymous wrote:I think this program is extremely useful and we see a lot of benefits. I am not a programmer so I am wondering if you will be building this to utilize the latest version of UltraVNC 1.0.1 or if someone could provide information on how to make changes so that we can use the 1.0.1 version with this software.

Thank you!
I will be building a new SCCC with the new version soon.
Hope it will be a better looker and some more cool stuff in it.

Just got to figure out some auto loading html.
alot more web integration.

I belief some people copy their configs into the program folder and skip some steps to get it to the new version.

It wont be long before the new version of SCCC is out.
Hang in there :)

Regards
Dwalf
redge

Post by redge »

until official available on UltraVNC web
there another mirror of the great tool SC Client Creator (SCCC) unmodified code of original from Dwalf since 7 october 2005
http://www.swiss-adsl.net/redge/sccc.exe
UltraVNC 1.0.9.6.1 (built 20110518)
OS Win: xp home + vista business + 7 home
only experienced user, not developer
twestheimer

Current SCCC has not way to exit!

Post by twestheimer »

I couldn't even end-task the creator!
tom
Dwalf

Re: Current SCCC has not way to exit!

Post by Dwalf »

twestheimer wrote:I couldn't even end-task the creator!
tom
KNOWN BUGS
8. Some inputs loop untill you enter something, you must complete else it stays in a loop.

The new version of SCCC wont have that bug, Best is if you start and want to stop just finish the cycle by entering anything and then just restart the imput.

Regards
Dwalf
twestheimer

Thanks and an additional question

Post by twestheimer »

this is sort of a separate question ....
can you look a the sc host lines below and tell me why it crashes on the last 2 lines ?

[HOST]
Double Click Here for Pattys support
-connect 64.179.20.7 -noregistry
[HOST]
Double Click Here for Mikes support
-connect 64.179.20.7:5550 -noregistry
[HOST]
Double Click Here for Toms support
-connect 64.179.20.7:5570 -noregistry
[HOST]
Double Click Here for Toms 5580 repeater support
-id 1233 -connect 64.179.20.7:5580 -noregistry
[HOST]
Double Click Here for Toms 5590 repeater support
-id 1233 -connect 64.179.20.7:5590 -noregistry

Re: Thanks and an additional question

Post by Guest »

twestheimer wrote:this is sort of a separate question ....
can you look a the sc host lines below and tell me why it crashes on the last 2 lines ?
Try compiling the exe online with REL1.00
SC Client Creator is based on RC23

Or replace the files in SC Client Creator path with the new version.
(Create exe online and extract files from exe to folder)

The new version of sc will be updated when completed.

Regards
Dwalf
twestheimer

port forwarding

Post by twestheimer »

for the repeater the top port in my repeater is 5580 and the bottom one 5590
so do if prot forward 5580 and 5591 to the repeater computer or do I need to do a bigger range?
I love the new sccc!
tom
symmetrix.dk

SFX archiver

Post by symmetrix.dk »

Hi all!

Thankyou for a great program - I just came across this site today.

I tried the SCIII-release, but couldn't find a suitable compiler (that is, a compiler that i could get to work) so that I could make a exe.

Then - after some googling - I found this great program, that produces sfx-archives very easy:

http://www.uticasoft.com/products/sfx.htm

Keep up the good work!
Shaba1

Post by Shaba1 »

Dwalf: Was this ever changed so that it could compile with version 1.0.1?
Dwalf

Post by Dwalf »

Shaba1 wrote:Dwalf: Was this ever changed so that it could compile with version 1.0.1?
No not yet.
When i get some time from work i will get back into it.

:wink:
seathreads

Internet to internet connection

Post by seathreads »

Hello all!

I want to be able to shadow someones computer from my home. I have read the forum info but there is one question I cannot find the answer to.

Here is my basic configuration:

Windows 2000 sp4
Concast Cable internet
linksys wired cable / DSL router

I am not sure if my ip address is static. When I go to check my ip site it tells me my IP address is 71.197.42.216

but ipconfig tells me that my IP address is 192.168.1.101 and
the default gateway is 192.168.1.1

I'm guessing that this is an internal address.

I have downloaded all of the components necessary to run sccc and vnc.

I run sccc:

Title : connect
Do you want SC EXE to be DIRECT System? : Yes
TCP/IP or domain address: 71.197.42.216
NAT Port number for : 192.168.1.1: ???? (I don't know what the p# is)
URL: http://www.seathreads.com

After compilation the remote.exe is on my desktop. I click test but the message says undefined error. I'm pretty sure this is because I don't have the port # correctly entered.

Thank you in advance for you help. You can IM me through Yahoo or I can also give you control of my pute if need be.

Thank you,

Mauri
Shaba1

Post by Shaba1 »

Can someone tell me

!. IF I make and client.exe with SCCC BUT I use UltraVNC Viewer 1.0.1 will they communitcate with each other. This is not made clear in this tread.
2. If the above question is not the case. Can one use Ultravnc Viewer 1.0.0 on a machine that already has version 1.0.1 on it.

Please also state which RC are applicable.
Dwalf

Re: Internet to internet connection

Post by Dwalf »

seathreads wrote:Hello all!

NAT Port number for : 192.168.1.1: ???? (I don't know what the p# is)
Mauri
Normaly its port 5500

This is the port the viewer listens on by default.

Make sure you router allows the port to forward to it.
Or if you Ip is on a DMZ dont worrie as DMZ opens all ports to the local LAN IP (Not good as this leaves you system way to open unless you have a software firewall but hardware firewalls are better)

Cheers
Dwalf